Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ahhhh, if it wasn't for the river...

So, my last two days "stuck" in Bangkok have flown by. I'm so glad the rest of the trip didn't hurry like this chapter has. But I spent the last two days on THE RIVER.... riding river taxis up and down from pier to pier, visiting temples, exploring different areas of this incredible city. Now to gear up for 29+ hours of my new flight schedule, to Singapore, HongKong, SF (to hopefully see Bryan and Jen the day after they return from their honeymoon in Japan!!! -- GEEZ, Mom!)... and then to RDU by Tuesday night.

The days of "stand by" and "catching the next flight" are over from every reasonable perception I have.

See you all soon.
Thanks for following my blog.
I hope this is my last entry... for this trip.
Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment